From: Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] RANT: WTF does a *SPREADSHEET* need SVG and unicode?
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 13:24:40
1 On Monday 14 January 2008, Gabriel Rossetti wrote:
2 > b.n. wrote:
3 > > Walter Dnes ha scritto:
4 > >> Tried to do an update today. Gnumeric has a new dependancy,
5 > >> namely goffice. Trying to build goffice fails with the following
6 > >> message...
7 > >
8 > > Use another spreadsheet and go ranting on your blog.
9 > > Bye.
10 > >
11 > > m.
12 >
13 > Yep, I don't see why he's shocked by having SVG and Unicode,
14 > especially the later as a dep, they seem perfectly logical to me.
15 > What shocked me is his "WTF"....
16
17 He was shocked because he thought 'svg' was the GNU Flash-replacement,
18 not vector graphics support.
19
20 An easy enough mistake to make I suppose. Done worse myself.
24 Alan McKinnon
25 alan dot mckinnon at gmail dot com
26 --
27 gentoo-user@l.g.o mailing list