From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Converting time formats
Date: Sun, 29 May 2011 21:44:47
1 Neil Bothwick wrote:
2 > On Sun, 29 May 2011 08:55:24 -0500, Dale wrote:
5 >>> I thought you were a KDE user? Press Alt-F2, enter info:/date,
6 >>> enjoy :)
7 >>>
8 >
9 >> I am. I use Konsole. Very rarely use Alt F2 tho.
10 >>
11 > So you use the horrible text interface for info instead of seeing nice
12 > HTML in Konqueror, never mind :)
15 Well, once in a blue moon I do use Konqueror. I just use man:<command here> instead of info. Me and info just don't yee haw to well. LOL I'm going to give info a whirl again just for giggles. There is the kill command if it gets froggy. o_O
16
17 Dale
18