From: Saphirus Sage <saphirus497@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Command for sync history
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2009 05:08:21
1 Dale wrote:
2 > Hi,
3 >
4 > I read and even used this command several times but I can't remember
5 > what it is now. I searched the forums and even searched through the
6 > 30,000 emails from this list and can't find it. I did search through
7 > the emails, not read them all. I even did a equery files gentoolkit and
8 > portage, no bells went off there either. Anyway, there is a command
9 > that you put -s after and it lists the sync date and times. I just
10 > can't recall what it is.
11 >
12 > Any clues? I'm loosing my little mind over here. :/
13 >
14 > Thanks
15 >
16 > Dale
17 >
21 If you have gentoolkit emerged, the command is "genlop -r <package
22 name>". Seriously, it was in the man for genlop, but it's cool, I like
23 being helpful, or at least thinking I am.