From: Daniel Frey <djqfrey@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] SNAFU: TO THE N'TH POWER!
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2017 18:08:23
1 On 01/29/2017 09:07 AM, Alan Grimes wrote:
2 > Mick wrote:
3 >> On Saturday 28 Jan 2017 20:24:34 Alan Grimes wrote:
4 >
5 > Dudes, sorry, I obviously have a crossed-neuron in my brain and can't
6 > remember MFT versus GPT because they are so conceptually similar, Give
7 > it a rest. Please don't waste more than a single line correcting me. =(
8 > I'll be first in line when they start selling RAM upgrades for brains.
11 Sure, but you are asking for help. If you want relevant responses it
12 really helps when you refer to things correctly. When I was reading
13 through this thread I thought you were trying to EFI boot an NTFS
14 partition, and it looks like others were thinking the same thing.
15
16 At least here a few point it out, I've seen on other lists/forums/etc
17 they are not so forgiving.
18
19 Dan