From: Volker Armin Hemmann <volker.armin.hemmann@××××××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] To x86_64 or not to x86_64
Date: Wed, 06 Feb 2008 11:20:21
1 On Mittwoch, 6. Februar 2008, Jan Seeger wrote:
2
3 > Yeah, it seems nspluginwrapper works better now. The time I tried it, it
4 > just crashed with a segfault and did nothing. But installing it again, it
5 > seems to work. Thanks for your suggestion^^ --
6 > thenybble.de/blog/ -- four bits at a time
9 I only found out by accident. I always used firefox-bin. But someday something
10 installed the 'real' firefox - and flash still worked.
11
12 *shrug*
13 --
14 gentoo-user@l.g.o mailing list