From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] new runlevel
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 23:21:00
1 On Wed, 10 Jan 2007 23:49:24 +0100, Arnau Bria wrote:
2
3 > I've created a new runlevel named Wireless where I'd like to configure
4 > my normal boot except network config, where I'd like to load net.rausb0
5 > instead of net.eth0.
6
7 > But, every time I reboot I get both interfaces up, and I don't know
8 > why...
9
10 Watch your boot messages to see when they come up. It is likely that udev
11 is coldplugging them, which you can fix by setting RC_COLDPLUG
12 in /etc/conf.d/rc. See the comments in the file or the discussions on
13 this list earlier this week.
17 Neil Bothwick
18
19 The fact that no one understands you doesn't mean you're an artist.