From: Daniel Pielmeier <billie@g.o>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] /usr/share/applications/mimeinfo.cache - how to manange it?
Date: Tue, 05 Jul 2011 09:03:49
1 2011/7/5 Helmut Jarausch <jarausch@××××××××××××××××.de>:
2 > Hi,
3 >
4 > I don't know how the /usr/share/applications/mimeinfo.cache is built.
5
6 update-desktop-database
7
8 > But I don't like some ``priorities'' in there, e.g.
9 > I'd like to change the sequence of applications for html.
10 >
11 > Currently I have
12 > text/html=seamonkey.desktop;opera-
13 > browser.desktop;firefox.desktop;bluefish.desktop;midori.desktop;epiphany
14 > kfmclient_html.desktop;kde4-kimagemapeditor.desktop;
15 >
16 > and I'd like to see midori.desktop first in that list.
17 >
18 > Editing mimeinfo.cache  only helps for a short since it gets rebuilt
19 > by nearly? each emerge.
20
21 There is $HOME/.local/share/applications/mimeinfo.cache
24 Regards
25 Daniel