From: meino.cramer@×××.de
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] OT: EPG (dvb-t) download application?
Date: Sat, 07 Aug 2010 13:04:17
1 Yes, same what I did.
2
3 I dont want to install vdr just for the reason to generate
4 a textfile with a program guide.
5 And in my initial posting I mentioned, that I use a dvb-t card
6 as source, therefore nxtvepg is not useable for this purpose
7 as far as I think, since it uses bttv and network based tv
8 streams.
9
10 And finally pinepg is also not able to generate a program guide
11 since it encrypts mail.
14 mcc
19 Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk> [10-08-07 14:08]: