From: Kai Krakow <hurikhan77@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: tmp on tmpfs
Date: Thu, 25 May 2017 11:04:31
1 Am Thu, 25 May 2017 08:34:10 +0200
2 schrieb "J. Roeleveld" <joost@××××××××.org>:
3
4 > It is possible. I have it set up like that on my laptop.
5 > Apart from a small /boot partition. The whole drive is encrypted.
6 > Decryption keys are stored encrypted in the initramfs, which is
7 > embedded in the kernel.
8
9 And the kernel is on /boot which is unencrypted, so are your encryption
10 keys. This is not much better, I guess...
11
12 > On May 25, 2017 12:40:12 AM GMT+02:00, Rich Freeman