From: Philip Webb <purslow@××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] desktop colors and widgets are weird after update
Date: Wed, 23 May 2012 06:04:52
1 120522 Grant wrote:
2 > I just updated about a week's worth of stuff including an xfce4 update.
3 > my desktop colors and widgets are all kinda weird.
4 > this is just about everything including firefox chromium.
5
6 1st suggestion is to look at Xfce settings :
7 a lot of changes have been reported in 4.10 .
8 I use Fluxbox, but have used Xfce4 in the past
9 & it sb ok once you get the latest version properly configured.
10 I updated to Qt 4.8.1 recently & haven't had any problems there.
14 SUPPORT ___________//___, Philip Webb
15 ELECTRIC /] [] [] [] [] []| Cities Centre, University of Toronto
16 TRANSIT `-O----------O---' purslowatchassdotutorontodotca