From: Richard Fish <bigfish@××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] mouse won't scroll anymore
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 21:40:12
1 On 11/29/05, Ernie Schroder <schroder@×××××.net> wrote:
2 > I guess I'm glad that I'm not alone Christoph. Like you, xev shows no activity
3 > for the wheel.
4 > As far as it's being a hardware related thing, unless 3 mice have died of the
5 > same dreaded disease, it's not hardware. Of the 3 I've tried 2 are logitech
6 > trackballs (USB) and the 3rd is a no-name intellimouse (PS/2). I'm at a loss
7
8 Please don't top-post.
9
10 Did you try the settings I mentioned previously? (using
11 /dev/input/mice, ExplorerPS/2, and the Buttons option?) If so, and you
12 still have the same problem, please post the relevant lines from
13 /var/log/Xorg.0.log.
14
15 -Richard
18 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list