From: Benoit Joseph <benoit.joseph@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] fglrx works. Yeah! Umm, now nothing exits. Uh oh!
Date: Fri, 03 Feb 2006 12:47:49
1 Hello All,
2
3 I've read that the ati-drivers does not support 2.6.15 kernel yet...
4
5 I guess when you say nothing finish it means that your command hangs and
6 desn't give you the prompt. I have the same problem.
7 (ati Rf250 M9)
8
9 Here are a site that point the problem and a way to patch 2.6.15 kernel...
10
11 http://www.thinkwiki.org/wiki/Problems_with_fglrx#X-specific_issues
12
13 Regards,