From: Dale <dalek@××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Floppy Disk Light
Date: Sun, 03 Dec 2006 22:37:33
1 Randy Barlow wrote:
2 > Not a big problem, but I just did a new install and my floppy disk's
3 > light seems to always be on. This is weird. Any ideas why?
4 >
5 > R
6
7 Check to make sure the drive data cable is plugged in correctly. I
8 think this is what it does when it is backwards. How do I know, I had a
9 bunch of drives that are not marked or have the slot so that it would
10 only plug one way. Pin 1 on one side one time and on the other the
11 next. Just have to try it and hope it don't smoke. LOL
12
13 Hope that helps.
14
15 Dale