From: Iain Buchanan <iaindb@××××××××××××.au>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] danger-deep
Date: Fri, 28 May 2010 01:08:30
1 On Thu, 2010-05-27 at 14:18 +0300, Arttu V. wrote:
2 > On 5/27/10, Iain Buchanan <iaindb@××××××××××××.au> wrote:
3
4 > > Doesn't run here. Something to do with getting the available
5 > > resolutions:
8 > > Anyone know about SDL?
9 >
10 > I really don't, but I'm just wondering if you are looking at the 0.3.0
11 > source tarball code or their svn trunk? system.cpp is quite different
12 > in the trunk, including changes which probably should add support for
13 > "less common" screen sizes and modes.
14
15 0.3.0. I just emerged the version in portage. I might try svn later
16 (when I'm not at work ;)
21 Experience is that marvelous thing that enables you recognize a mistake
22 when you make it again.
23 -- Franklin P. Jones