From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] [SOLVED] KDE 4.9.5 VERY slow to respond
Date: Sat, 02 Feb 2013 10:20:16
1 Volker Armin Hemmann wrote:
2 > you can ignore all that. there is something broken - have a look at
3 > htop while clicking, check with xev that your clicks are actually
4 > delivered on time. Check Xorg.0.log hat X is behaving the way it should.
5
6 I posted it earlier but it turned out to be dbus needing a update. It
7 appears dbus had a issue but the one with the fix was keyworded.
8 Anyway, it is back to normal now. Well, normal for me anyway. lol
9
10 Thanks.
11
12 Dale
13
17 I am only responsible for what I said ... Not for what you understood or how you interpreted my words!