From: Rick van Hattem <Rick.van.Hattem@××××.nl>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Cc: "Sven Köhler" <skoehler@×××.de>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] traffic shaping
Date: Mon, 03 Apr 2006 11:49:05
1 On Monday 03 April 2006 04:06, Sven Köhler wrote:
2 > Hi,
3 >
4 > i would like to shape the traffic of my DSL-connection, but somehow i
5 > never really understood the machanisms that linux offers. All the
6 > scripts i wrote were simply worthless somehow, because they didn't
7 > really improve anything.
8 >
9 > Is there any application or script that is easy to configure and does
10 > all the necessary things to shape my DSL traffic?
13 > Thanks
14 > Sven
15 From what I've heard, this script should be pretty easy to use:
16 http://monkey.org/~marius/pages/?page=trickle
19 Rick van Hattem Rick.van.Hattem(at)Fawo.nl