From: Daniel da Veiga <danieldaveiga@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] KDE 3.5.10 in portage...
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2008 21:53:25
1 On Mon, Sep 15, 2008 at 18:25, Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk> wrote:
2 > On Mon, 15 Sep 2008 17:57:38 +0100, David Leverton wrote:
3 >
4 >> > which is peculiar because neither of you are retarded.
5 >>
6 >> So is this one.
7 >
8 > What exactly was the point of this mail? People haven't signed up to this
9 > list to receive mails containing nothing but childish insults. Please
10 > respect your fellow list subscribers and take your bickering and name
11 > calling to private mail.
12
13 Completely and utterly agreed.
14 This discussion is way more an ego war than anything else, and nothing
15 that's being posted about paludis lovers or haters is useful for most
16 of us. In fact, nothing at all, cause no real arguments were
17 explained, and even if they were, I'm pretty sure people can find
18 their own answers reading about paludis and portage and decide.
19
20 So, please, stop, I did not subscribe to this list to get this kind of
21 mail. First cause I really don't wanna read insults, and second cause
22 the whole arguing has nothing to do with the thread subject (cleared
23 at the 7th post).
26 Daniel da Veiga