From: Yohan Pereira <yohan.pereira@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] [OT] Web page to pdf
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2012 08:54:49
1 On 07/24/12 at 10:03am, Helmut Jarausch wrote:
2 > Hi,
3 >
4 > I couldn't find a solution by using Google.
5 >
6 > Say, I have a web page consisting of the file index.html with links to
7 > other files (and so on) in the same directory or
8 > subdirectories thereof.
9 > I'd like to generate a single pdf file *** where links are converted to
10 > (pdf) bookmarks ***.
11 > Does anybody know such a (free) tool?
12 >
13 > Many thanks for a hint,
14 > Helmut.
15 >
16 > Currently I use the Firefox cmdlnprint plugin and concatenate the files
17 > by pdftk.
18 > But this looses all link information.
21 app-text/htmldoc
22 Homepage: http://www.easysw.com/htmldoc/
25 This command line application does something similar. Its got
26 plenty of options see if you can make it do what you want.
30 - Yohan Pereira
31
32 The difference between a Miracle and a Fact is exactly the difference
33 between a mermaid and a seal.
34 -- Mark Twain