From: Hiren Dave <hiren2k4@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o, VGLUG@××××××××××××.com
Subject: [gentoo-user] sendmail with outlook
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2006 13:39:20
1 Hi,
2
3 I have a setup of mail server with sendmail 8.13 and pop3/imap. Now the
4 problem is that I can send mail from outlook via sendmail but I am not able
5 to receive message. The error is coming that "Your server has unexpectedly
6 terminated the connection. Possible causes for this include server problems,
7 network problems, or a long period of inactivity. Account: '192.168.0.2',
8 Server: '192.168.0.2', Protocol: POP3, Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No, Error
9 Number: 0x800CCC0F".
10
11 Any one has any idea about this problem. There is no log in
12 /var/log/messages or /var/log/maillog.