From: james <garftd@×××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] flag icu
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2018 15:47:37
1 On 08/13/18 11:36, Corentin �Nado� Pazdera wrote:
2 > August 13, 2018 4:31 PM, "james" <garftd@×××××××.net> wrote:
3 >
4 >> Any hints on a systematic by system parsing this sort of minimized-flag
5 >> data :
6 >>
7 >> [12] default/linux/amd64/17.0 (stable) *
8 >>
9 >> would be keenly appreciated. "eselect profile list" is great. but
10 >> I need it per many different architectures and do not have one
11 >> of each of the systems I need to experiment on. How are those flag_sets
12 >> discovered in some sort of systematic approach?
13 >
14 > Hi,
15 >
16 > I don't know if this will be of any help but I made a script [1] recently to analyze the
17 > inheritance of system set.
18 > It may have a few bugs I did that for learning the inner workings of profiles mainly.
19 > It should'nt need much work to make it print USE flags details
20 >
21 > [1] https://gist.github.com/nado/44b392b50c0b71a7e22b98d6909bfa72
22 >
23 > Best regards,
24 > --
25 > Corentin �Nado� Pazdera
30 Hey thanks,
31
32 I'm testing now an it has given me a few ideas to extend the
33 capabilities....
36 James