From: walt <w41ter@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: having problems emerging x11-wm/clutter-3.14.2
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2014 02:33:41
1 On 12/11/2014 07:12 AM, covici@××××××××××.com wrote:
2 > Hi. In my usual world update portage asked me to emerge
3 > x11-wm/clutter-3.14.2 as I am using the gnome overlay.
4
5 <very big snip>
6
7 > -I/usr/include/clutter-1.0
8
9 <another big snip>
10
11 I'm just speculating because I don't know the answer to your problem, but
12 regular portage knows nothing about the window manager named clutter but
13 does know about the media-libs/clutter that installs the include directory
14 cited above.
15
16 Maybe the window manager clutter is named after media-libs/clutter and
17 really does require headers from /usr/include/clutter-1.0 ?
18
19 I don't know, but it seems a possible source of confusion.
20
21 Anyone else know for sure?