From: Naga <nagatoro@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] GCC Failing
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 17:58:17
1 On Monday 22 January 2007 18:33, Vlad Dogaru wrote:
2 [...]
3 > PS: Unless I got it wrong, it's memtest86 and it proved very valuable.
4 > By the way, does it ever stop? After two hours and 13 thousand errors
5 > I got fed up and removed the chip.
6
7 Not sure :( It was some time since I used it but if I remember correctly it
8 was self instructing so it should be stated somewhere.
9
10 > --
11 > How's my English? How about my Netiquette?
12 Btw. a signature separator should be "-- " as in dash dash space.
15 Naga
16 --
17 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list