From: n952162 <n952162@×××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] virtualbox version mismatch
Date: Thu, 04 Feb 2021 11:37:09
1 After updating, when I try to start my virtual machine (to update it), I
2 get this:
3
4 RTR3InitEx failed with rc=-1912 (rc=-1912) The VirtualBox kernel
5 modules do not match this version of VirtualBox. The installation of
6 VirtualBox was apparently not successful. Executing
7 '/sbin/vboxconfig' may correct this. Make sure that you are not
8 mixing builds of VirtualBox from different sources. where:
9 supR3HardenedMainInitRuntime what: 4 VERR_VM_DRIVER_VERSION_MISMATCH
10 (-1912) - The installed support driver doesn't match the version of
11 the user.
12
13 Has anybody run into this and found a solution? There's no
14 /sbin/vboxconfig, btw.