From: Alexander Kapshuk <alexander.kapshuk@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Editing Init Scripts
Date: Wed, 14 May 2014 13:45:49
1 On 05/14/2014 04:40 PM, Hunter Jozwiak wrote:
2 >
3 > Hi all. I wish to edit the Speakup init script such that I don'at have
4 > to type:
5 >
6 > #echo soft > /sys/accessibility/speakup/synth && espeakup
7 >
8 > Every time I boot and login to my system. I added the echo portion of
9 > the command to the start() part of the script, above the ebegin line,
10 > but it didn't work. Is there anything else I need to do, or is this
11 > not possible?
12 >
13 What does the start function look like?
14 start(){
15 code...
16 }