From: Frank Steinmetzger <Warp_7@×××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] KDE4.x installation blocks
Date: Tue, 08 Sep 2009 11:43:49
1 Am Dienstag, 8. September 2009 schrieb Massimiliano Ziccardi:
2 > Already done....
3 >
4 > localhost ~ # emerge --search bluez | egrep "bluez|installed" | egrep -v
5 > "Homepage|Description"
6 > [ Results for search key : bluez ]
7 > * dev-python/pybluez
8 > Latest version installed: [ Not Installed ]
9 > * net-wireless/bluez
10 > Latest version installed: [ Not Installed ]
11 > * net-wireless/bluez-bluefw
12 > Latest version installed: [ Not Installed ]
13 > * net-wireless/bluez-firmware
14 > Latest version installed: [ Not Installed ]
15 > * net-wireless/bluez-gnome
16 > Latest version installed: [ Not Installed ]
17 > * net-wireless/bluez-hcidump
18 > Latest version installed: [ Not Installed ]
19 > * net-wireless/bluez-hciemu
20 > Latest version installed: [ Not Installed ]
21 > * net-wireless/bluez-libs
22 > Latest version installed: [ Not Installed ]
23 > * net-wireless/bluez-utils
24 > Latest version installed: [ Not Installed ]
25 > * sec-policy/selinux-bluez
26 > Latest version installed: [ Not Installed ]
27 > * x11-plugins/gkrellm-bluez [ Masked ]
28 > Latest version installed: [ Not Installed ]
31 > So I guess I don't have bluez anymore....
32 >
33 > Any other idea?
34
35 You have some thing installed that needs bluez-3. So if you do --update world,
36 both bluez versions are pulled in, and then they block each other. The
37 solution is to remove the need for both of them, either by removing the
38 package that needs bluez-3 or by removing its dependency on bluez by settings
39 its use flags to bluetooth.
40
41 $ equery d bluez
42 --