From: Kfir Lavi <lavi.kfir@×××××.com>
To: Antonio Paiva <arpaiva@××××××××.edu>
Cc: gentoo-user@l.g.o, fluxbox-users@×××××××××××××××××.net
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: [Fluxbox-users] dual monitors and dual desktops
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2012 13:10:16
1 Thanks for your reply.
2 This program does just what xrandr does.
3 I didn't find a way to separate screens. It seems to define by default a
4 virtual workspace, and let you just put both screens in this virtual
5 workspace.
6 The command at the bottom of this mail does just that.
7
8 I want that the monitors will not show the same workspace. Both should show
9 different desktops.
10 It is like running xorg twice.
11
12 Kfir