From: Remy Blank <remy.blank@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: konsole refresh laggardly
Date: Mon, 03 May 2010 07:14:26
1 Xi Shen wrote:
2 > my system is gentoo amd64, kd 4.3, compiz. i just updated the world.
3 > in konsole, no matter if the system is busy or not, the screen do not
4 > refresh sometimes. i will have to move the window, or select some
5 > content in the konsole to force it refresh.
6 >
7 > my graphic card is nvidia. i did not have this problem before.
8
9 FWIW, I have a similar issue here since I updated to xorg-server-1.7.6
10 yesterday. x86, KDE 3.5, no compiz and Intel GMA. Konsole sometimes
11 doesn't refresh parts of the window immediately, but with a 1-2 second
12 lag. This is most noticeable if I enter some text in bash, then move to
13 the beginning of the line, and insert some text. The text after the
14 cursor disappears, and only reappears after 1-2 seconds.
15
16 Of course, this could be completely unrelated.
17
18 -- Remy