From: Dave Nebinger <dnebinger@××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Any 'sed' geniuses out there?
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2005 03:56:38
1 > I'm writing a sed script that will parse the *broken* output of
2 > man2html. I say broken, because the output isn't W3C compliant (html
3 > OR xhtml). I'd like to be able to modify it so that the final outcome
4 > is XHTML 1.0 compliant. I'm running into a problem where the output
6
7 Won't html tidy do this kind of thing for you?
8
9 It would seem to be easier to reuse an existing tested tool rather than
10 trying to roll your own...
14 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list