From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] How many people use KDE?
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2006 10:35:07
1 On Sat, 21 Jan 2006 01:06:09 +0100, Holly Bostick wrote:
2
3 > That may be true, but it assumes that I want a "Desktop Environment" in
4 > the first place, which I don't, particularly.
5
6 Then why are you participating in a discussion about which of the two
7 complete Desktop environments is best? ;-)
8
9 As you don't want a DE, you actually have more choice than those that do,
10 since there are so many minimal environments that you can build up
11 yourself, compared with the two major pre-built environments.
15 Neil Bothwick
16
17 Use Colgate toothpaste or end up with teeth like a Ferengi.