From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: upgrade all [SOLVED]
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 22:05:55
1 On Wed, 25 Feb 2009 23:09:06 +0200, Arttu V. wrote:
2
3 > > Neither this nor the eix --only-names method take account of slots.
4 >
5 > But you should get that by changing the qlist part above to:
6 >
7 > qlist -CISL
8
9 Yes.
10
11 > Not that it matters. I just like qlist over these newfangled eix
12 > things. :)
13
14 I've never seen them as competitors. Although both can be used here, they
15 generally address different functions. I do like most of the q utils
16 though, especially in preference to equery, although genlop beats qlop
17 because of its -c and -p options.
21 Neil Bothwick
22
23 Eventually, you must pay for your sins. Exact change, please.