From: Michael Crute <mcrute@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Keyboard Question
Date: Sun, 07 Aug 2005 16:52:08
1 You have to add them into your X config file. But I'm not sure of the
2 specifics here.
3
4 -Mike
5
6 On 8/6/05, Ian K <omega_2_1@×××××.ca> wrote:
7 >
8 > Hey all,
9 > Well, I went out and got a nice Logitech media keyboard, with some special
10 > buttons on the top and all. Its a plain Logitech Multimedia Keyboard.
11 > What Im wondering about is the back and forward buttons. These are
12 > recognized, as with all but 2 of the buttons. What I am wondering is how I
13 > could get these back and forward buttons to work in FireFox.
14 > Ian
22 Michael E. Crute
23 Software Developer
24 SoftGroup Development Corporation
25
26 "In a world without walls and fences, who needs windows and gates?"