From: Peter Humphrey <peter@××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Firefox occasionally stalls
Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2017 15:07:38
1 On Tuesday 21 Mar 2017 14:59:48 Dale wrote:
2
3 > Ublock is another option as well. I use it on some Firefox profiles.
4 > It does seem to respond better than Adblock but some things I don't like
5 > about Ublock.
6 >
7 > I may look into that Ghostery too. See if it is available for Firefox
8 > and Seamonkey.
9
10 I don't know about Seamonkey, but it is available for Firefox. It's a bit of
11 an eye-opener too. I had no idea how many people are out there keeping watch
12 over all our journeys around the web.
15 Regards
16 Peter