From: Ian <omega21@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Electricsheep (General Question)
Date: Wed, 01 Feb 2006 05:01:23
1 Thanks!
2 I got it working. I just left it on overnight. :)
3 Thanks again!
4
5 On 1/31/06, Steven Susbauer <stupendoussteve@×××××.com> wrote:
6 >
7 > It takes a lot longer than 8-10 minutes, I don't think their download
8 > server is very quick, or something like that. Wait a while and it will
9 > actually start working (and if you have it selected in kscreensaver or
10 > xscreensaver, you shouldn't need to configure anything).
11 >