From: "Francesco R." <vivo@g.o>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] How to alter ./configure flags from emerge
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2005 18:30:22
1 Alle 15:01, mercoledì 23 novembre 2005, Harry Putnam el ga butta:
2 > |I noticed while emerging mysql that the ./configure flags used
3 > | during compile contained one that says: --without-docs
4 > |
5 > |Not a good plan for someone knowing zip about mysql. How can I
6 > |change that to --with-docs from cmdline?
7 > |
8 > |Another thing I noticed is this:
9 > |
10 > | [...] --with-big-tables --without-docs --without-big-tables
11 > |
12 > |What gives with that...?
13
14 /me damn stupid, I've forgot to mention that readding the documentation
15 from MySQL is planned in a short term.
16 It has been splitted out from the source distribuited .tar.gz about
17 at ?4.1.12?
18
19 :P
22 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list