From: Grant <emailgrant@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Can I do this remotely?
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 23:42:09
1 >> I recently had the problem described here:
2 >>
3 >> http://bbs.archlinux.org/viewtopic.php?id=70884
4 >>
5 >> The solution worked.  Now I'm being told the same system is having the
6 >> same problem, but I'm away from there.  Is there a way to fix it
7 >> remotely?
8 >
9 > ssh in remotely and have a user log in to gdm locally.
10 >
11 > ps will show if xfce4-panel is running twice, so have the local user log out,
12 > you edit the session startup files and have them try again.
13
14 Do you know which file that is? I have:
15
16 # cat /home/grant/.config/xfce4-session/xfce4-session.rc
17 [General]
18 SessionName=Default
19 SaveOnExit=true
20 [Splash Screen]