From: "Anthony E. Caudel" <acaudel@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Can't get mozilla-sunbird
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 18:32:51
1 I have been trying to emerge mozilla-sunbird-bin-0.2 but without any
2 success. It is masked ~M (hard masked?) and I have tried including it in
3 /etc/portage/package.unmask as so:
4
5 app-office/mozilla-sunbird-bin-0.2
6
7 But I get this error:
8
9 !!! All ebuilds that could satisfy "mozilla-sunbird-bin" have been masked.
10 !!! One of the following masked packages is required to complete your request:
11 - app-office/mozilla-sunbird-bin-0.2 (masked by: package.mask, ~x86 keyword)
12 # <agriffis@g.o> (19 Aug 2004)
13 # Masking because this package is not ready for prime, but want it in
14 # portage for better observation (and users are clamoring)
15
16 - app-office/mozilla-sunbird-bin-0.2.20050724 (masked by: package.mask, ~x86 keyword)
17
18 I have also tried USE="~x86", again without any luck. Am I using the
19 wrong syntax or is it something else.
20
21 Tony
25 Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary
26 Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.
27 -- Benjamin Franklin
30 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list