From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: /usr/portage index?
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2011 00:04:56
1 James wrote:
2 > Bill Longman<bill.longman<at> gmail.com> writes:
6 >> eix -c -C sci-chemistry
9 > Ok, thanks everyone! I was very tired Friday
10 > and I appreciate
11 > the suggestions of sites and syntax....
12 >
13 > Lots of chemistry based software for my son to play with....
14 >
15 > It's just a darn shame kids today do not get the
16 > cool chemistry sets of yore.....
19 > James
23 Nowadays, if you mix vinegar and baking soda, you are accused of making
24 a bomb. They called it fun 20 or 30 years ago. lol
25
26 I still want to know what Spencer puts in the camera film thingys and
27 makes it pop off. It was liquid and what looked like a pill or
28 something. Erin said he was getting some distance on them tho. o_O
29
30 Dale
31