From: Mark Knecht <markknecht@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re-caching dependency info (mtimes differ)...
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 23:09:53
1 I'm still trying to fix my Myth frontend box. Bummer. I've got X
2 working again by going back to older udev. Myth is working if I use a
3 keyboard, but my remote controi has stopped working. (Darn emerge!)
4 Anyway, if I restart lircd I see this message:
5
6 myth14 ~ # /etc/init.d/lircd stop
7 * Re-caching dependency info (mtimes differ)...
8 * Re-caching dependency info (mtimes differ)...
9 * Stopping lircd ...
10 [ !! ]
11 myth14 ~ # /etc/init.d/lircd zap
12 * Manually resetting lircd to stopped state.
13 myth14 ~ # /etc/init.d/lircd start
14 * Re-caching dependency info (mtimes differ)...
15 * Re-caching dependency info (mtimes differ)...
16 * Re-caching dependency info (mtimes differ)...
17 * Re-caching dependency info (mtimes differ)...
18 * Starting lircd ...
19 [ ok ]
20 myth14 ~ #
21
22 What does this mesage mean? The time on the machine looks correct:
23
24 myth14 ~ # date
25 Tue Apr 11 16:02:36 PDT 2006
26 myth14 ~ #