From: Trenton Adams <trenton.d.adams@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] gallery file integrity problem
Date: Tue, 05 Sep 2006 04:47:27
1 Okay, thanks.
2
3 On 9/4/06, Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk> wrote:
4 > On Sun, 3 Sep 2006 23:55:11 -0600, Trenton Adams wrote:
5 >
6 > > I gett the following warning on step 2 of the www-apps/gallery-2.0.4
7 > > installation.
8 > >
9 > > gallery file integrity Warning
10 > > - Modified files (1)
11 > > modules/ffmpeg/classes/FfmpegToolkit.class
12 > >
13 > > Any ideas? Has this php script been hacked or what?
14 >
15 > It's been a while since I ran such an old version of Gallery, but I
16 > think there was a mention in the emerge output about this. The file is
17 > patched during installation so the wanting it to be expected and nothing
18 > to worry about. This doesn't happen now with the Gallery 2.1 ebuilds.
21 > --
22 > Neil Bothwick
23 >
24 > Most software is about as user-friendly as a cornered rat!
29 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list