From: Peter Humphrey <peter@××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: Undeliverable: Re: [gentoo-user] Dolphin and adding a option, if it exists.
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2023 15:18:54
1 On Friday, 27 January 2023 13:54:45 GMT Peter Humphrey wrote:
2 > On Tuesday, 22 November 2022 21:58:45 GMT Dale wrote:
3 > > I'm top posting for those who want to ignore this message.
4 > >
5 > > This is the second message like this I've received. Is anyone else
6 > > getting these? Did someone close their email account and not
7 > > unsubscribe or something? Is this just me?
8 >
9 > I've just had one this morning, Dale. There seems to be a problem with
10 > missing SPF or DKIM in my outgoing messages. I'm in touch with my ISP about
11 > it.
12
13 Well, that didn't work out well. Their man didn't know what an email list is,
14 so he had trouble understanding me. Molto cross-purposes.
15
16 I think someone Out There is messing about with headers, I assume to achieve
17 something nefarious. I propose to ignore it, as the systems are apparently
18 working as advertised.
21 Regards,
22 Peter.