From: "Stefan G. Weichinger" <lists@×××××.at>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] gnome tracker for thunderbird
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2012 21:01:12
1 Am 12.03.2012 12:24, schrieb Stefan G. Weichinger:
2 >
3 > I only recently emerged the gnome tracker and try to index my
4 > thunderbird emails.
5 >
6 > tracker-control -l shows that the "email"-miner is/seems disabled.
7 >
8 > I used USE=thunderbird for app-misc/tracker and I see the addon
9 > "Trackerbird" within thunderbird. But I saw the addon indexing mails
10 > (status bar in TB).
11 >
12 > I wonder why it is listed disabled, and how to correctly enable/use it.
13
14 disabled "trackerbird" addon ... grabbing CPU and making things slow here.
15
16 internal TB search is good enough ...
17
18 Now I fiddle with "out of office" addon ... I would need that one badly :-P