From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Accessing a Samsung phone and it's data.
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2019 07:47:40
1 On Tue, 30 Jul 2019 22:44:26 -0500, Dale wrote:
2
3 > I wonder, if I bought a bluetooth USB thingy and put that on my puter,
4 > would that help any?  Since I hooked up my wifi router and it uses that,
5 > would that help?  Or is the USB cable directly connected the best way?
6
7 Bluetooth is very slow for file transfers. I find WiFi the best
8 compromise of speed and convenience.
12 Neil Bothwick
13
14 "Everything takes longer than expected, even when you take
15 into account Hoffstead's Law." - Hoffstead's Law