From: "Mariusz Pękala" <skoot@××.pl>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Passwords and Skype
Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2005 07:32:42
1 On 2005-12-26 14:17:21 +0100 (Mon, Dec), Martin S wrote:
2 > a/ When my firewall is about to start (Firestarter) is pops up a password
3 > dialog for the root password. If I check the "remember password" box, it
4 > still doesn't and thows up the same dialog again at next start. (KDE 3.5).
5 > Any ideas on how to tame the password dialog? (I've check the forums, and
6 > KDE list but nothing so far).
7
8 If I recall correctly, root password is remembered for some limited time
9 - 10 minutes or so. The time is probably configurable somewhere in KDE
10 config center.
13 > b/ Any news on integration of KDE (Kontact preferably) and Skype?
14 > (The latest news seems to be late 2004 or mid 2005, of which the latter is
15 > less informational).
18 No virus found in this outgoing message.
19 Checked by 'grep -i virus $MESSAGE'
20 Trust me.