From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Suspend-to-disk stopped by xhci-module...
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2010 23:39:27
1 On Mon, 11 Oct 2010 19:28:56 +0200, meino.cramer@×××.de wrote:
2
3 > Is it possible to rmmod this module and maybe sync and unmount any
4 > related USB-device automagically before entering any suspend mode?
5 > (Or is there any other nice trick to circumvent that problem?)
6
7 The hibernate scripts from tuxonice.org (sys-power/hibernate-script) have
8 options top unload modules, stop programs etc. I have it shut down my
9 wireless before suspending.
10
11 AFAIK they can be used with the standard swsusp stuff, although I've only
12 used it with a tuxonice-sources kernel.
16 Neil Bothwick
17
18 Irritable? Who the bloody hell are you calling irritable?