From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: [ANNOUNCE] I like systemd now :)
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2012 03:17:43
1 Canek Peláez Valdés wrote:
2 > If you don't like it, feel free to filter me, ignore me, or wathever
3 > course of action you think you should take. I will not censor myself
4 > just to placate the sensibilities of someone. Regards.
5
6 First time in over eight years that I have had to do this. So sad. It
7 would be so nice if you could respect the wishes of others as I am about
8 to do for you.
9
10 Keep in mind, if you reply to my messages in the future, I will not see
11 them.
12
13 Consider it done.
14
15 Dale
16
20 I am only responsible for what I said ... Not for what you understood or how you interpreted my words!