From: "José Pedro Saraiva" <nocive@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] weird xorg/nvidia-drivers 169.09-r1 behaviour
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 22:48:58
1 Been using nvidia-drivers-100.14.19 without problems but I wish to upgrade
2 to latest stable version, in a hope to reduce random suspend crashes I've
3 been having with latest tuxonice-sources.
4 The thing is... once I'm up and running with nvidia-drivers 169.09-r1 xorg
5 and conky have this strange behaviour with conky window overlapping each
6 time it refreshes.
7 First screenshot is my desktop in it's normal state, 2nd one is the
8 behaviour I'm talking about... The only window that always overlaps is the
9 "network" section, and the conkyrc options are the same as for other conky
10 instances.
11
12 Anyone have a clue what may be causing this?
16 Best regards!

nvidia-desktop.jpg image/jpeg
nvidia-weird.jpg image/jpeg