From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] New Install
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2016 20:38:40
1 On Sat, 24 Sep 2016 20:31:13 +0000 (UTC), Christopher Robinson wrote:
2
3 > You are giving a generic answer to what you see as a generic question.
4 > I really can't play 20 questions by repeating over until the light
5 > comes on.
6
7 I'm sorry, but "Can I install from disc XXX?" is a generic question.
8
9 The more specific and detailed the question, the more specific and
10 detailed the answers. But the response was given freely and it's entirely
11 up to you what you do with it.
12