From: Stefan Schweizer <genstef@g.o>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: EIX and sunrise overlay
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 00:17:39
1 Ow Mun Heng wrote:
2 > I just found out about sunrise overlay and I've added a few overlays
3 > into my tree.
4
5 cool :)
6
7 > Seems that eix doesn't know about it. How can I inform eix about it?
8 >
9 > when I do a update-eix --dump I do see that I didn't exclude any trees.
10 >
11 > Eix however, does know about my overlays in /usr/local/portage
12
13 There is a bug open about eix not knowing the source command.
14 bugs.gentoo.org/132874
15 It is already committed in the subversion.
16
17 > and yes, I did put in source /usr/portage/layman/make.conf in make.conf
18
19 A simple workaround is to just not use the source command, edit
20 /etc/layman/layman.cfg:
21 make_conf : %(storage)s/make.conf
22
23 change that to /etc/make.conf