From: Justin Findlay <justin@××××××××.us>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Trying to automate HTML ---> pdf
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 03:44:09
1 On AD 2008 January 27 Sunday 01:43:26 PM -0800, felix@×××××××.com wrote:
2 > I had some problems with some of the more complex web sites, so I
3 > didn't explore this much. One thing I had tried was taking snapshots
4 > to jpeg pictures, but I had no way of telling when the page had
5 > finished loading. Now that I have a working DCOP method of telling
6 > this, I will have to try the jpeg business again. One problem with it
7 > is setting up a phony X enviornment that persists. This is sure an
8 > odd project.
9
10 I don't think so. What I think is odd is that you can't just say
11
12 $ konqueror http://url.com/page.html --output page.pdf
13
14 It seems like a common enough thing to want to do.
17 Justin
18 --
19 gentoo-user@l.g.o mailing list