From: Daniel Iliev <danny@××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] beryl 0.2.1 - a GUI question
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 22:28:06
1 Hi, everyone
2
3 Sorry for this stupid ms-windows-like question but this thingie slowly
4 cuts my nerves.. ;-(
5
6 Yesterday I upgraded beryl to ver. 0.2.1. There is this so called
7 "scale" feature that brings clickable thumbnails of the windows from all
8 sides of the cube. I like it very much and I have a kbd shortcut
9 assigned for it. The thing which drives me nuts is that "scale"
10 activates when my mouse pointer goes to the UPPER RIGHT corner of the
11 screen. It appears that I use many maximized windows and when I try to
12 close some of them I reach the corner which on its turn brings "scale".
13 I'have disabled all the mouse shortcuts in the "scale" section of the
14 beryl-setting tool, but it is still active.
15
16 Please, tell me how should I disable this shortcut.
17
18 Thanks in advance!
22 Best regards,
23 Daniel